GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 100 PUSHUPS! Oops, wrong kind of exercise. Nah, just make a few practice PowerPoints and we'll be good.
- March 20th is the first day of Spring
- Spring lasts from March to June
- Observed holidays during this season are Easter, Mother’s and Father’s Day
- June 20th is the first day of Summer
- Summer lasts from June to September
- Observed holidays during this season are Independence Day and Labor Day
- September 22nd is the first day of Autumn
- Autumn lasts from September to December
- Observed holidays during this season are Veteran’s Day, Election Day
- December 21st is the first day of Winter
- Winter lasts from December to March
- Observed holidays during this season are Christmas, New Year’s, Valentine’s and St. Patrick’s Day
Exercise #2: Hobbies You must be sure to change the layout for each slide.
Each slide must have words written on it Pick a slide design for the entire slide show.
1) Pick one of the three groups above.
2) Make a 4 slide presentation
3) The first slide should be the title slide
4) The second, third, and fourth slides should pertain to the first second and third topic listed in the group you chose.
5) On each slide, write three sentences on each hobby
6) On each slide, find appropriate clip art to insert that pertains to each hobby
1) Design a flyer: it should resemble the example above, text may differ
2) Change the view in PowerPoint to portrait
3) For the layout, chose a blank slide
4) Use text boxes to orient your text according to the example above
5) Use Clip Art to insert a picture
6) Be sure to select a slide design theme